WHO IS THIS PERSON THAT I AM GOING TO TRUST?
Well, I am semi-retired business executive who moved to the beach in Newport from the beach in San Diego. My Wife and I have four children and four (at the moment) Grandchildren.
I spent ten years in the Marine Corps and subsequently became a successful executive in technology and healthcare. At the same time my Wife and I bought, remodeled, built and sold over twenty homes. Frankly, We made more doing that than our "real" jobs.
I discovered Newport in the early 1970s as a vacation spot while running a research and development company in Washington State. When my Wife and I decided to get out of the chaos of Southern California, we looked at the world map. It boiled down to the Pacific Northwest or South Central France. The Northwest won as France was too far from the Grandkids.
I sell the entire Central Oregon Coast. However, I specialize in Newport as I believe you can best represent what you know and Newport has it all.
I do have some basic rules however. These are as follows;
- Sell only what you would buy yourself.
- Know what you don't know and admit it up front.
- Work only with people you like.
- Know your product better than anyone else.
- Respect you are helping someone make a major investment.
- Give advice based on fact and not personal preferences.
- Make sure the property to be purchased has both good present and future value.
- Listen to the Client and respond to their needs and desires.
I live and work in the Historic Nye Beach area of Newport. It is eclectic, good energy, plentiful restaurants & shops and has the most beautiful long beaches in the world. One can walk to the Symphony/Play or Dance Ensamble at our state of the art Performing Arts Center.
We welcome you to our unique big/little city. We absolutely love this place winter storms and all. It is a wonderful, cozy place to be with most of the cultural amenities of any big city.
So, working with me, what you get is what you see.