Looking to Sell Your Property?
Any real estate broker can "list" your home. You need a broker who will get it sold! We will gladly assist you in selling your home, condominium or other property. We are always looking for quality single family houses, town houses, duplexes, condominiums and land plots to offer to our customers.
With Oregon Coast Properties, you can count on:
- A competent. fair, an honest appraisal of property value
- Remember, a property is only worth what a prudent and able buyer will pay for it in a reasonable period of time.
- A professional marketing appoach & advertising campaign, including in online portals, the local press and our own outlets
- Frequent emails to our vast customer base
- Professional showings of the property to potential buyers
- Customized contracts for complete freedom & financial security
Improve the "Appeal" of Your Home?
The majority of buyers have difficulty envisioning their furnishings and fixtures in a preoccupied home. Remove as many personal items, knick-knacks, and unnecessary furniture as possible. This assists the prospective buyer in seeing how they may live in the property you have made your own. They want it to be theirs!
Trimming hedges and trees and cleaning the windows also helps. If your home looks unkempt from the outside, buyers will be more critical about details on the inside.
Call us at 541 270-5261 or contact us online to find out more about tips and tricks on improving your "curb appeal."
Helpful Hints in Preparing for the Sale of Your Home
To facilitate the sales process, please consider the following information and documents pertaining to your real estate:
- Price competitively based on recent sales, not what your neighbor is asking for their property.
- Location (exact address)
- Type of real estate (house, condo, multi-unit, etc.)
- Year the property was built
- Exact dimensions (We do this for you.)
- Detailed floor plan (We do this for you.)
- Information about included furnishings
Once you are ready to offer your property for sale, or if you are having trouble assembling the required documentation, please contact us, we're happy to assist you at every step of the process.